Hon. Ajilesoro congratulates Senator Omoworare and Justice Bada.

 NATIONAL HONOURS: The Sight of My kinsman's Name, Stirred up Joy in me, Ajilesoro congratulates Senator Omoworare and Justice Bada.



"As I was reading through the 340 list of beneficiaries of the National Award being conferred on some selected individuals by the outgoing president of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday, 28th May 2023.


"The National Honours which were conferred in recognition of their tremendous impacts and role achieved in their respective chosen careers and national development. 


"The sight of my kinsmen's name from Ile-Ife, found on the list immediately and spontaneously sparked up kinsmanship spirit and organic love out of me, I unhesitatingly felt relieved to see my people from the source on the highest national honour list. 


"It is on this note that I am congratulating my Daddy and Elder statesman, whose impact and activities earned them the highest National Award in the land, namely; Senator Babajide Omoworare (CON) and Hon. Justice Olukayode Jimi Bada (ORF), for award well-deserved.


"Justice Olukayode Jimi Bada is an exceptional jurist in the temple of justice for many year standing, the father of my very close childhood friends Barrister Wole Bada and Segun Bada who we had shared a common vision and many things in the years past. Senator Babajide Omoworare too, is a fine politician and a respected elder statesman, a silent achiever who I cherish so much.


" Sirs, I want to thank you so much for making Ile-Ife, Osun State and Nigeria proud. You are indeed a heroes of our time. It is my prayer that Almighty God and the Ancestors of our land continue to be with you, give you more strength and elongate your sojourn on earth so that you continue to serve as a role model for us, the younger one and generation yet unborn. Once again, hearty congratulations to you all.



Signed:


Taofeek Abimbola Ajilesoro

MHR, House of Representatives,

Abuja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSUN GOVERNOR BIRTHDAY: AJILESORO EXTOL THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR.

Ajilesoro lauds Governor Adeleke for appointing Ife Zone Indigens as Commissioners and Chairman Osun State University Management Board.

Hon. Fatunmise Olumide Congratulates Chief Mrs Modupe ola Adeleke-Sanni on her Birthday