HON AJILESORO OFFICIALLY FELICITATE WITH BARRISTER BADA

 HON AJILESORO OFFICIALLY FELICITATE WITH BARRISTER BADA 






BELATED 50TH BIRTHDAY COMPLIMENT TO MY DEAREST EGBON, BARRISTER ALLEN OLAMILEKAN BADA.


Sir,  


May I tender an apology for coming a bit late in wishing my own dearest brother, a luminary Barrister of Law, a decent and respected Son of the soil, a rallying point of inspiration for younger ones, Barrister Allen Bada, a happy 50th birthday anniversary which you had celebrated a few days ago?


Egbon, you mean so much to me and my family that is why I cannot but issue this official compliment in honouring your attainment of golden jubilee even though is belated. 


While growing up Sir, you are one of the few respected brothers whose lifestyle and philosophy I found very adoring and admirable. 

 

Carving a niche in your field of endeavour, an outstanding Barrister of law today is certainly not a surprise to me because you laboured and earn it by all standards.


Sir, on this auspicious moment of your birthday anniversary, I celebrate you and I pray that Almighty God who has taken you this far, shall never seize being kind to you and take you farther to the zenith of total fulfilment in life. Amen.


I joined several other well-wishers around the globe, on behalf of the good people of Ife federal constituency to celebrate a life worthy of emulation which you had been living. 


May Almighty God continue keeping you alive and cause you to witness many more of this in good health, in sound mind and abundant grace in life Amen.


Yours Sincerely,



Hon. Taofeek Abímbólá Ajilesoro,

Federal House of Representatives,

Abuja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSUN GOVERNOR BIRTHDAY: AJILESORO EXTOL THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR.

Ajilesoro lauds Governor Adeleke for appointing Ife Zone Indigens as Commissioners and Chairman Osun State University Management Board.

Hon. Fatunmise Olumide Congratulates Chief Mrs Modupe ola Adeleke-Sanni on her Birthday