From The Ninth Assembly to the Tenth. This history is not made without You--- Ajilesoro’s goodwill message.


 


 From The Ninth Assembly to the Tenth. This history is not made without You--- Ajilesoro’s goodwill message.





As I will be inaugurated today, the 13th day of June 2023 for my second term in office as the lawmaker representing the good people of the Ife federal constituency, I give thanks to Almighty Allah for making this day again possible in the anals of Ifeland's political terrain.


I am not unaware of the huge responsibility that has been placed on my shoulder and no doubt my re-election remains unprecedented and I am not taking it for granted. 


I appreciate the Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke and his family for providing an easy ground with the conduct of a free and fair election that gave birth to the emergence of PDP Candidates in all the Nine legislative seats in Osun State.


I appreciate our Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Eniitan Ogunwusi for the Solomonic wisdom he has been using to paddle the affairs of not only Ifeland but the entire Yorubaland and the world at large. Kabiyesi, may your reign be long sir. 

I thank in no small measure the other traditional rulers within Ifeland for the roles they played, during the last election. 


I equally want to appreciate the entire Ajilesoro dynasty home and abroad for the immense support received from them. Worthy of mention is the Ajilesoro Foundation, indeed they stood by me like the Rock of Gibraltar, the support I got from the foundation, can never be quantified. 


I can't but mention the enormous contribution of our Overall leader in Ife federal Constituency, Professor Adewale Oladipo and all PDP Leaders across Ifeland with no exception of anyone. You all made this happen. 


To my constituents members, I am assuring you that I shall continue to intensify efforts at providing qualitative and purposeful representation as enshrined in my agenda. I will consolidate on the good works that God helped me to do during my first term. With the experience that I have garnered over time, the right time to put them into use is now. 


I remain committed to all the promises made and very soon you shall begin to reap the full benefits of what you sowed, even in a greater capacity.


I remain your loyal Son,



Hon. Taofeek Abimbola Ajilesoro,

The member representing Ife federal constituency

National Assembly

Abuja.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OSUN GOVERNOR BIRTHDAY: AJILESORO EXTOL THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR.

Ajilesoro lauds Governor Adeleke for appointing Ife Zone Indigens as Commissioners and Chairman Osun State University Management Board.

Hon. Fatunmise Olumide Congratulates Chief Mrs Modupe ola Adeleke-Sanni on her Birthday